What Is a Mommy Makeover?
While childbirth is a beautiful thing, it leaves a toll on a woman’s body. For example, a woman may gain 25 to 35 pounds or more during pregnancy, and these fat cells are stored in the abdomen, breasts, hips, lower back, thighs, internal or visceral fat, and other areas. While many women can lose this extra weight after childbirth, the weight does not necessarily shed from the areas where it accumulated. Additionally, a woman’s breasts may become deflated and saggy due to breastfeeding. Consequently, a mother’s body may not resemble her body before motherhood. A Mommy Makeover combines multiple procedures into one surgery to restore a woman’s body to its more youthful and attractive pre-pregnancy state.
A Mommy Makeover combines multiple body contouring and breast surgeries into one procedure to restore a woman’s body to its more youthful and attractive pre-pregnancy state.
The Benefits of a Mommy Makeover
- Improves body shape
- Boosts confidence
- Restores body proportions
- Eliminates stubborn fat
- Tightens and firms the abdomen
- Gets rid of stretch marks on the lower abdomen
- Creates firmer and shapelier breasts
Achieved With a Mommy Makeover
Stubborn fat deposits, stretched abdominal skin, stretch marks, and saggy, deflated breasts may cause your body to look and feel somewhat foreign. The Mommy Makeover procedure can restore a natural, attractive body shape by tightening your abdomen, eliminating unwanted fat, and lifting and reshaping your breasts. This procedure is designed to provide your body with exactly what is needed to produce the most attractive and natural-looking results.
The difficulties of pregnancy, childbearing, and breastfeeding may permanently affect your body shape. However, with the Mommy Makeover, you can restore your attractive, pre-baby body. The procedures included in your Mommy Makeover can be customized to meet your needs and give you the ultimate body makeover with optimal results.
Motherhood can be grueling, and being unhappy with your body may lead to feelings of inadequacy. Lack of self-confidence may prevent you from accomplishing many necessary tasks or worthy goals. A Mommy Makeover can improve your body shape so that you are happy with the way you look and feel empowered to conquer life. A Mommy Makeover not only enhances social relationships but intimate ones as well.
The Mommy Makeover Procedure
Your Mommy Makeover procedure is custom-designed to meet your needs.
Most Mommy Makeovers will include a combination of the following procedures:
- Breast Lift: Corrects breast sagging to create more lifted, perky, and youthful breasts
- Breast Augmentation: Increases the volume of deflated breasts and improves breast shape to restore voluminous, curvaceous breasts
- Tummy Tuck: Tightens the abdominal muscles and removes excess abdominal skin and fat to create a firmer and tighter abdomen
- Liposuction: Eliminates fat from stubborn areas such as the abdomen, hips, love handles, lower back, thighs, and buttocks
- Buttock Augmentation: Transferring fat from another part of the body to contour the flattened deflated areas for a rounder, curvier appearance.
- Labiaplasty: Contours excess tissues developed from vaginal deliveries to more aesthetic proportions.
A lower body lift removes excess skin from the abdomen, hips, buttocks, and thighs after major weight loss. Dr. Chin will make a circumferential incision extending from the lower abdomen around to the lower back just above the buttocks. Through this incision, he will remove excess fat, tighten the abdominal muscles, and remove sagging skin to improve your body contour.